The calculation time standards of Techniek Nederland offer per manufacturer product the standardised assembly time in work hours in order to be able to substantiate a time calculation on this basis. The Techniek Nederland calculation time standards have been compiled accurately and in detail by time standards specialists in the industry. In these time standards, environmental factors such as new and existing construction, and repetitive or one-time installation activities are also taken into account.
Assembly time standards with product link through 2BA
Where possible, 2BA in turn has linked these calculation time standards to the ETIM product classes. Provided that products are classified in an ETIM product class and Techniek Nederland time standards are known for these product classes too, these standards can be automatically displayed in 2BA with the product. This enables the estimator to quickly calculate the net cost price of the product, as well as the standard assembly time and the associated costs.
2BA offers two options for the estimator to use the calculation time standards linked to products:
- In the 2BA Unifeed search engine. The relevant assembly time standard is displayed for a product found. Click here for more details.
- Through various software packages for installers, among others, within which the Calculation Time Standards, Web Services or the 2BA Unifeed module for calculation time standards are supported.
The following software vendors already support the calculation time standards Web Services or Unifeed module:
- Acto (Evo)
- Admicon (Vakware)
- BouwInfosys (InstallWorks)
- Consolit (Unit 4 Multivers)
- Gilde Software (Gilde pro and Gilde)
- Ibis (Ibis-trad and Ibis-calc)
- Syntess Software (Atrium Professional and Enterprise from v5.3 in estimation modulecalculeren)
- Quintera Software (WpCalc)